How do I use Driver Reviver?

Learn how to install, activate and use our products

How do I use Driver Reviver?

Postby RS_Admin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:07 am

This is a simple guide to help you download, install, register and start using Driver Reviver, all in a few easy steps

DR_splash.png

1. How do I download the software?

Driver Reviver can be downloaded from the following locations:

http://reviversoft.com/
http://reviversoft.com/driver-reviver/download/

When you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button on the above pages, you will be offered the option to either Open OR Save the download. Please select the 'Save' option and save the setup file onto your desktop.

2. How do I install the software?

After you have finished downloading the product, all you need to do is double-click the file that you just downloaded (DriverReviverSetup.exe) and then follow the prompts to complete the installation of the software.

By default, the software should be installed here: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Driver Reviver\

3. How do I open/run the software?

Start Menu > All Programs > ReviverSoft > Driver Reviver > Driver Reviver
Or
Double-click the Driver Reviver icon on your desktop.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I use Driver Reviver?

Postby RS_Admin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 am

4. How do I register Driver Reviver?

Once you open the Driver Reviver program, click on the key-shaped Register icon on the top navigation menu of the program window.

DR_Activation_step1.png

This should bring up the window shown below, where you need to click on the Click here to enter your key text link.

DR_Activation_step2.png

Please Copy (CTRL + C) your License Code from your purchase confirmation email and Paste (CTRL + V) it into the registration window as shown below:

DR_Activation_step3.png

Click here to learn how to Copy and Paste

After you paste the license code into the window, click on the Register Driver Reviver Now button to complete the registration process.

Once the registration is complete, you will notice that the key-shaped Register icon has disappeared and the License Status on the home screen reads ACTIVE!

Good work! You are now ready to update you computer drivers!
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I use Driver Reviver?

Postby RS_Admin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:52 am

5. How do I use Driver Reviver?

1. On the home screen of the program, click on the Start Scan Now button to scan your computer for driver updates.

dr_use_step1.png

The scanning process should take a few seconds...

dr_use_step2.png

2. Following the system scan, you will get a list of driver updates that are available for your computer, with the driver's age mentioned alongside.

dr_use_step3.png

3. You can either download and update these drivers one by one or update them all together.

Simply the drivers you want to update and and click on the 'Update Selected Items' button. You will now see the progress of the driver update downloads.

4. Once the download is complete, you will be presented with an alert window offering the option to install the driver update. Click on the 'Install' button to proceed with the installation. The program will now create a backup of your old driver automatically.

5. The driver backup is followed by the actual installation process of the driver update you have downloaded.

6. After the installation is complete, you will be prompted to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Upon restarting your computer, you should see that your drivers have been successfully updated using Driver Reviver !

Tips

* If you are having trouble with a particular driver update, read this guide to see what you can do.

* Should the update installation be unsuccessful or have undesired effects on the computer, you can always use the Restore feature of Driver Reviver, to undo the changes by rolling back to the original driver.

* Driver Reviver will only retrieve updates for devices/components that are recognized by the computer and shown in the Windows "Device Manager".

We hope you enjoy using Driver Reviver on your PC!

Need help with Driver Reviver?

Submit a support request and one of our friendly support team members will get back to you shortly.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Return to Product Guides