How do I upgrade to the latest version of Registry Reviver?
To ensure you receive the full benefits of the new version of Registry Reviver and all of its enhancements, you will first need to uninstall the version currently installed on your computer, before you install the new version.
- Keep this browser window open while you complete each step so you can come back to it as a reference if you get stuck.
- When you install the new version of Registry Reviver you will be required to re-enter your ‘License Key’ into the new product, so we recommend you locate your ‘License Key’ and keep it ready for activation.
Where to find your License Key:
(1)in the confirmation email you received when you first purchased Registry Reviver, (2) use the ReviverSoft lost code recovery tool
STEPS TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION OF REGISTRY REVIVER
- Go to the Start Menu
- Select All Programs
- Find and Open the ReviverSoft folder.
- Find and Open the Registry Reviver folder (this is in the ReviverSoft Folder)
- Select the Uninstall Registry Reviver option
- Follow the prompts to successfully uninstall the old version of Registry Reviver.
Once you have successfully uninstalled your old version of Registry Reviver, you are ready to download and install the new version.
STEPS TO INSTALL THE NEW VERSION OF REGISTRY REVIVER
- Open or run the new version of the Registry Reviver installation file (RegistryReviverSetup.exe) that you just downloaded
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the new version of Registry Reviver
- The product will automatically run and perform a registry scan. After the scan, click on the link “I have a License Key”. This will bring up a new window where you need to paste your license details.
- Now copy your License Key and paste it into the text box on the product activation window. Once pasted, click the ‘Register Now’ button to complete the activation process.
Congratulations! You have now upgraded to the latest version of Registry Reviver.