My license code is not being accepted and I cannot register Driver Reviver
There are some common reasons why this may happen:
- If you copy a space at the start or end of the license code, it will cause the license code not to work.
- If you are using the license details from a different product, you will be unable to complete the activation. All ReviverSoft products are different and require separate purchases and licenses. You need a license code for Driver Reviver.
- If you have typed in the license code incorrectly, it will not work. In order to avoid this, we highly recommend copying (CTRL+C) the license code from your purchase confirmation email and then pasting (CTRL+V) it directly into the activation window.
- Please ensure that your internet connection is working correctly and that you have checked your firewall settings. You can either temporarily disable your firewall or add an exception for our product.
- Check your computer’s date setting and format. An incorrect date might cause our system to think that your license code has already expired.
Still having trouble? Contact our support team for assistance.