How do I upgrade to the latest version of Driver Reviver?
To ensure you receive the full benefits of the new version of Driver Reviver and all of its enhancements, you will first need to uninstall the version currently installed on your computer, before you install the new version.
- Keep this browser window open while you complete each step so you can come back to it as a reference if you get stuck.
- When you install the new version of Driver Reviver you will be required to re-enter your ‘License Code’ into the new product, so we recommend you locate your ‘License Code’ and keep it ready for activation.
Where to find your License Code:
(1)in the confirmation email you received when you first purchased Driver Reviver, (2) use the ReviverSoft lost code recovery tool
STEPS TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION OF DRIVER REVIVER
- Go to the Start Menu
- Select All Programs
- Find and Open the ReviverSoft folder.
- Find and Open the Driver Reviver folder (this is in the ReviverSoft Folder)
- Select the Uninstall Driver Reviver option
- Follow the prompts to successfully uninstall the old version of Driver Reviver.
Once you have successfully uninstalled your old version of Driver Reviver, you are ready to download and install the new version.
STEPS TO INSTALL THE NEW VERSION OF DRIVER REVIVER
- Open or run the new version of the Driver Reviver installation file (DriverReviverSetup.exe) that you just downloaded
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the new version of Driver Reviver
- The product will automatically run and perform a full system scan. After the scan, click on the link “I have a License Code”. This will bring up a new window where you need to paste your license details.
- Now copy your License Code and paste it into the text box on the product activation window. Once pasted, click the ‘Register Driver Reviver Now’ button to complete the activation process.
Congratulations! You have now upgraded to the latest version of Driver Reviver.