How do I upgrade to the latest version of Battery Optimizer?
To ensure you receive the full benefits of the new version of Battery Optimizer and all of its enhancements, you will first need to uninstall the version currently installed on your computer, before you install the new version.
STEPS TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION OF BATTERY OPTIMIZER
- Go to the Start Menu
- Select All Programs
- Find and Open the ReviverSoft folder.
- Find and Open the Battery Optimizer folder (this is in the ReviverSoft Folder)
- Select the Uninstall Battery Optimizer option
- Follow the prompts to successfully uninstall the old version of Battery Optimizer.
Once you have successfully uninstalled your old version of Battery Optimizer, you are ready to download and install the new version.
STEPS TO INSTALL THE NEW VERSION OF BATTERY OPTIMIZER
- Open or run the new version of the Battery Optimizer installation file (BatteryOptimizerSetup.exe) that you just downloaded
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the new version of Battery Optimizer
- The product will automatically run after the installation is complete.
Congratulations! You have now upgraded to the latest version of Battery Optimizer.