Product license - Terms of usage?

Find answers to the most frequently asked questions

Product license - Terms of usage?

Postby RS_Admin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:15 am

This article addresses concerns over the usage of your ReviverSoft product license.

Your activation key/license code is a single computer (1 PC) license. It can only be used on one computer.

Q. What if I have one computer, with two operating systems in dual-boot?
A. The product recognizes each Operating System differently, due to the unique system ID generated.
Therefore, you need to purchase separate licenses.

Q. What if I have one computer, with two separate hard drivers running two different operating systems?
A. The product recognizes each Operating System differently, due to the unique system ID generated. Two separate Operating Systems are considered as (equivalent to) two different computers.

Q. What if I have one computer, with two Operating Systems installed, one of which is installed and accessed through Parallels VM / VMWare / Other virtualization software?
A. The product recognizes each Operating System differently, due to the unique system ID generated. Two separate Operating Systems are considered as (equivalent to) two different computers.

Q. What if I have multiple login accounts on a single Operating System?
A. No problem. Please install and activate the product through the Administrator profile.
The Administrator (owner) can grant access to other computer users of the computer.

Should you decide to install and use the product on other user accounts, you can use the "Run as Administrator" option to run the program with sufficient privileges.

Q. Can I permanently transfer my license from one computer to another?
A. Yes, you can. Click here to know more.

Q. Can I reinstall the product using my license, after formatting my hard drive and reinstalling the Windows Operating System?
A. Yes, you can. Please write to us with your license details.

NOTE: The unique ID is generated by your Windows Operating System.

For additional queries and license requirements, please contact us directly.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Return to Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs!]