nu support option?

Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome

nu support option?

Postby deheugden » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:50 am

Well, maybe i need a new pair of glasses, but where is the possibility to post a question in the Driver Reviver forum????
Also, its pitty we cannot test the driversoftware; the software tells me i need 16 drivers but i can only update them after buying; this means i dont know if the drivers that the software are suggesting,are correct.

Btw, a stand alone option would be great. I dont like installing to much programs on my pc(the more programs the slower the pc). prefer tooling on a usb stick.
deheugden

Re: nu support option?

Postby RS_Support » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

but where is the possibility to post a question in the Driver Reviver forum????

The reason behind the inception of the Product Support Topics and Quick Support sections, is to enable us to continually post support topics and other helpful resources for ReviverSoft customers and users alike. As these sections primarily display official content from our team, we restrict user posts to maintain consistency.

For questions and concerns over our products and services, we prefer users writing to our support team instead. This is to ensure that they receive prompt and personalized responses to begin with.

However, the Feedback section serves an entirely different purpose where users are welcome to post their concerns and feedback in public view, so we can comment on the same and maintain transparency of the entire process for the benefit of other users.

its pitty we cannot test the driversoftware; the software tells me i need 16 drivers but i can only update them after buying; this means i dont know if the drivers that the software are suggesting,are correct.

With Driver Reviver being a Shareware program, a restriction of some kind is required to differentiate the product between the free Trial version and the Full version you pay for. In reality, if we were to offer a free trial version of our driver updating utility program that allows you to update all the drivers detected, chances of users paying for the product after use are down to the very minimum.

A lot of time, effort and financial resources go into the continual research and development of such exclusive products, which is why we need to put a price on them and offer a Free (feature-limited) and Paid version for users, wherein the Free version allows users to see if there is any need for the product and the Paid version to unlock all features and put the product in use.

Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee aims to offer you a risk-free trial period of 30 Days, so you can completely evaluate the product with all features enabled and see if it meets your requirements and expectations. If for some reason it doesn't, write to us with the details and we will be happy to give you your money back!

a stand alone option would be great. I dont like installing to much programs on my pc(the more programs the slower the pc). prefer tooling on a usb stick.

Yes, we do intend to launch Portable versions of our products in the future.

Once again, we thank you for taking the time to post your feedback here. To follow up on this discussion, you can either choose to reply on this thread or get in touch with us.

Best regards,

The ReviverSoft Support Team
RS_Support

Return to Feedback Center