haven't heard nothing

Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome

haven't heard nothing

Postby wheels3572 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:58 am

To whom it may concern:

I have sent multiple email msgs to support with no reply back from them in 2 days now. I cant use Driver reviver cuz its saying its in use now but I need help and no one is replying back. I dont find this acceptable being 2 days now.

All I want to do is find out when it supposedly was put into affect and B). Transfer it to this new laptop. But as state above I haven't heard from anyone in 2 days. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Willie
wheels3572

Re: haven't heard nothing

Postby RS_Support » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Hi Willie,

Apologies for the delay in this regard. We would like to assure you that all support requests are addressed within 24 hours of receipt.

If a customer has not received a response for over 24 hours, it might be due to a server related delay or an incorrect email address used to create the request. It might have also ended up in your SPAM folder.

This is the reason we ask customers to update their existing tickets to make us aware of the lack of response, so we can resend our initial response at the earliest.

In your case, I tried looking for your support request using the email address used and was unable to locate the same. So either we haven't received your support request or you've probably used a different email address. If the latter, please update your existing ticket, so it can be duly addressed.

If you believe you haven't sent your request to the right address, please use this form to write to us with the details of your request. Do not forget to include your purchase / license details, so we can expedite the process.

In regards to your problem, your Driver Reviver license code needs to be released, in order to enable reactivation on your new laptop.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

The ReviverSoft Support Team
RS_Support

Return to Feedback Center