How do I use PC Benchmark?

Learn how to install, activate and use our products

How do I use PC Benchmark?

Postby RS_Admin » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 pm

pc_benchmark_logo.PNG

This is a simple guide to help you download, install and use PC Benchmark to perform a benchmark test and optimize your PC for a great score!

1. How do I download the software?

PC Benchmark can be downloaded from the following locations:

http://www.pcbenchmark.com/
http://www.pcbenchmark.com/common/downl ... kSetup.exe

When you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button on the above pages, you will be offered the option to either Open OR Save the download. Please select the 'Save' option and save the setup file onto your desktop.

2. How do I install the software?

After you have finished downloading the product, all you need to do is double-click the file that you just downloaded (PCBenchmarkSetup.exe) and then follow the prompts to complete the installation of the software.

By default, the software should be installed here: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Benchmark\

3. How do I open/run the software?

Start Menu > All Programs > ReviverSoft > PC Benchmark > PC Benchmark
Or
Double-click the PC Benchmark icon on your desktop.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I use PC Benchmark?

Postby RS_Admin » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 pm

5. How do I use PC Benchmark?

1. On the home screen of the program and click on the the green 'Begin Test' button to start the testing process, where it scans the critical areas of your computer.

begin_Test.PNG

( Ensure minimum system activity before you start the scan: Close programs running in the background and try not to use the computer during the scan )

2. Wait for the scanning process to complete. It should only take a few minutes.

scanning process.PNG

3. Examine your benchmark results, note the Potential Performance and click on the 'Optimize your PC' button to learn how to optimize your computer.

optimize_pc.PNG

4. You will now be taken to your benchmark results page on our website.

The first thing you will need to do here is register your computer using your Name and Email Address:

scan_results_enter_name_email.png
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I use PC Benchmark?

Postby RS_Admin » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 pm

6. Understanding your results and Optimizing your PC

1. You will now be presented with your very own benchmark results page:

your_bench_results.png

2. Review the details: Tips and actions to be taken to optimize your PC!

optimize_Steps_score.png

- Clicking on the See the Solution button will offer you instructions either in the form of a video or text.

- You can also note your Computer's Speed Score here. Your score becomes better the more you optimize your PC.

Here's an example video for one of the solutions:

tip_example.jpg

3. Compare your Results

You can choose to compare your benchmark results with all the computers that have been tested so far, your friends and other similar computers.

comparison.jpg

7. Share and Compare

1. Share your results:

share_results.png
share_results.png (24.26 KiB) Viewed 116194 times

2. How to invite your friends and relatives to benchmark their PCs and compare your results with them:

my_friends.png
invite_friends.png

Once you friends complete their benchmark test, you will be able to re-run your test and see how your computer compares to your friend's computer and the other way round.

Watch an interactive video on PC Benchmark

PC Benchmark will help you optimize and realize the full potential of your computer.

Get ready to make or break a record with your PC scores today!

We hope you enjoy using PC Benchmark on your PC!

Need help with PC Benchmark?

Submit a support request and one of our friendly support team members will get back to you shortly.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Return to Product Guides