How do I use PC Reviver?

Learn how to install, activate and use our products

How do I use PC Reviver?

Postby RS_Admin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:04 am

This is a simple guide to help you download, install, activate and start using PC Reviver in a few easy steps

PCREVIVER_logo.PNG

1. How do I download the software?

PC Reviver can be downloaded from the page below:

http://reviversoft.com/pc-reviver/

When you click the DOWNLOAD button on the above page, you will be offered the option to either Open OR Save the download. Please select the 'Save' option and save the PCReviverSetup file onto your desktop.

2. How do I install the software?

After you have finished downloading the product, all you need to do is double-click the file that you just downloaded (PCReviverSetup.exe) and then follow the prompts to complete the installation of the software.

By default, the software should be installed here: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\

3. How do I open/run the software?

Start Menu > All Programs > ReviverSoft > PC Reviver > PC Reviver
Or
Double-click the PC Reviver icon on your desktop.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I use PC Reviver?

Postby RS_Admin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:45 am

4. How do I activate PC Reviver?

Once you open the PC Reviver program, click on the License tab on the bottom half of the program window.

pcr_act_step1.png

This will display an area where you will need to paste your license code.

To get your license details, open the purchase confirmation email you received right after your purchase. An example of the license details is shown below:

pur_confo_email_pcr.png

Please Copy (CTRL + C) your License Code from your purchase confirmation email and Paste (CTRL + V) it into the registration window as shown below:

pcr_act_step3.png

Click here to learn how to Copy and Paste

After you paste the license code into the window, click on the Register button to complete the registration process.

pcr_act_step4.png

Congratulations! You have successfully activated your copy of PC Reviver.

After the registration is complete, you will notice that your license details are displayed under the License tab of PC Reviver.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Postby RS_Admin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:06 am

5. How do I repair my PC using PC Reviver?

1. On the home screen of PC Reviver, click on the green Repair tile to enter the repair section of the program.

pcr_use1.png

2. In the Repair section, you can either leave all 4 areas of your PC selected for the scan (analysis) or uncheck the areas that you do not want scanned. Clicking the Analyze button will start the scanning process of the selected areas.

pcr_use2.png

The image below shows the scan in progress. We recommend waiting until all 4 areas have been scanned.

pcr_use3.png

3. When the scanning process is complete, you will be presented with the screen shown below. You can click the View results link to view the detailed results of the selected areas of your PC. Once you have reviewed all the results, you can click on the Repair button to start repairing the problems found on your PC.

pcr_use4.png

4. Once the repair process is complete, you will see a summary of all the repairs carried out on your PC.

Good work! You have now mastered the use of PC Reviver. Remember to follow this procedure, every time you intend to use the program.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Postby RS_Admin » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:34 am

6. How do I maintain my PC using PC Reviver?

PC Reviver includes a great set of tools to help you understand your computer, troubleshoot common problems, boost startup time and maintain other aspects of your computer.

pcr_maintain.png

Read our detailed guide on maintaining your PC using PC Reviver

We hope you enjoy using PC Reviver on your PC!

Need help with PC Reviver?

Submit a support request and one of our friendly support team members will get back to you shortly.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Return to Product Guides