How do I get a refund?

Order cancellation and refund related queries

How do I get a refund?

Postby RS_Admin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:05 pm

ReviverSoft offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for all its customers, to provide a risk-free evaluation period!

1. How does this work?

If you are dissatisfied with a ReviverSoft product or choose not to use the product for any applicable reasons, you can most certainly request a refund and receive a full credit of the purchase price, within 30 days of the product purchase.

We at ReviverSoft, are committed to offering the best support services, so requests for refunds will initially be evaluated in an attempt to assist you with the difficulties you might be facing, in using the product. If, in spite of providing additional assistance, you are not satisfied with the outcome or support, we will be happy to issue a refund as promised.

" We will make every effort to ensure that your concerns are addressed and that you are happy with the outcome! "

Cases where refunds are approved immediately, by ReviverSoft and Cleverbridge:

1. Duplicate Purchases
2. Purchasing the wrong ReviverSoft product

2. How do I request a refund?

All you need to do is send us your request for a refund, by specifying the following:

Product Name
Reason behind the request
Your Purchase Reference Number (Order No.)

If you are unable to provide your reference number or purchase receipt, you can also specify or contact us using the 'Email Address' used for the purchase.

Once your request is evaluated and approved, the refund will be processed by our e-commerce partner (Cleverbridge), after which you will receive a confirmation email containing the necessary details.

3. How do I send in my request?

You can use the contact form here.

Or write to us at support@reviversoft.com

4. How long will the refund take?

If your request for a refund is approved on the same day, the refunded amount should be credited back into your account within 24 hours.

This will also depend on the mode of payment, wherein Credit Card payments are processed immediately, while Wire Transfers may take much longer.

Should there be a considerable delay in receiving the refunded amount (after approval), please contact Cleverbridge immediately to determine the exact status.

The ReviverSoft Team
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Return to Cancellations & Refunds