How do I use Registry Reviver?

Learn how to install, activate and use our products

How do I use Registry Reviver?

Postby RS_Admin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:24 pm

This is a simple guide to help you download, install, activate and start using Registry Reviver, all in a few easy steps

RR_splash.png

1. How do I download the software?

Registry Reviver can be downloaded from the following locations:

http://reviversoft.com/
http://reviversoft.com/registry-reviver/download/

When you click the DOWNLOAD NOW button on the above pages, you will be offered the option to either Open OR Save the download. Please select the 'Save' option and save the setup file onto your desktop.

2. How do I install the software?

After you have finished downloading the product, all you need to do is double-click the file that you just downloaded (RegistryReviverSetup.exe) and then follow the prompts to complete the installation of the software.

By default, the software should be installed here: C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\Registry Reviver\

3. How do I open/run the software?

Start Menu > All Programs > ReviverSoft > Registry Reviver > Registry Reviver
Or
Double-click the Registry Reviver icon on your desktop.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I use Registry Reviver?

Postby RS_Admin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:51 pm

4. How do I activate Registry Reviver?

Once you open the Registry Reviver program, click on the key-shaped Register button on the top navigation menu of the program window.

rr_activation_Step1.png

This should bring up the window shown below, where you need to click on the Click here to enter your key text link.

rr_activation_Step2.png

Please Copy (CTRL + C) your License Code from your purchase confirmation email and Paste (CTRL + V) it into the registration window as shown below:

rr_activation_Step3.png

Click here to learn how to Copy and Paste

After you paste the license code into the window, click on the Register Now button to complete the registration process.

Once the registration is complete, you will notice that the key-shaped Register icon has disappeared and the License Status on the home screen reads ACTIVE! You are now ready to use the program!
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Re: How do I use Registry Reviver?

Postby RS_Admin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:07 pm

5. How do I use Registry Reviver?

1. On the home screen of Registry Reviver, click on the Start Scan button to start the scanning process.

rr_use_step1.png

The scanning process should take a few minutes...

rr_use_step2.png

2. When the scanning process is complete, you will be presented with the scan results that contain the details of the all registry errors detected. Feel free to browse through these details and and click on the Repair Selected Errors button to start repairing the errors.

rr_use_step3.png

3. Once the repair process is complete, you will see a summary of the scan results and the number of errors that were repaired successfully.

Congratulations! You have now mastered the use of Registry Reviver. Remember to follow this procedure every time you intend to use the program.

Utilities:

Startup Manager - Use this utility to prevent unnecessary programs from running at every start up, thereby improving the start up speed of your computer. Learn how to use the Startup Manager

Registry Optimizer - Use this utility to optimize and defrag the Windows Registry periodically. Learn more about the Registry Optimizer

Scheduler - Use this utility to create an automatic schedule for Registry Reviver to run. Learn how to Schedule the program

Options:

* Exclusions - If you wish to exclude registry errors that are associated with a particular software or service from being repaired, you can add the registry entry directly to the Exclusion List. You can also exclude empty or invalid registry keys. How to Exclude errors

* Restore - If you wish to restore the repairs that were carried out, select the particular backup from that session and click on the Restore button. How to restore repairs

* Error Log - If you wish to report a problem with the software, send us the log file along with the details requested. How to send us an error log

We hope you enjoy using Registry Reviver on your PC!

Need help with Registry Reviver?

Submit a support request and one of our friendly support team members will get back to you shortly.
RS_Admin
Site Admin

Return to Product Guides