There is no doubt, Windows 7 is a substantially better Operating System than Windows Vista and Windows XP, but it is not without it’s peculiarities. We have prepared an infographic listing the most common issues people have with Windows 7 and the most popular solutions for them. Some of these solutions are more technical and some are quick and simple.
So you have an application, such as software or a game, that needs to be removed from your PC? Well, don’t just delete the application folder; learn to safely uninstall the same without affecting your computer of related software components.
You definitely should! If you leave problems with your registry untended to you may experience issues such as computer crashes, the blue screen of death, decrease in computer speed and system freezes. You should always focus on fixing Windows registry problems and try to prevent them from happening in the first place. By maintaining you Windows registry you will have a much better experience with you PC whether you are using it to play games or write emails.
browse by category
Video BlogsSee all Video Blogs →
How To'sSee all How To's →
- A Guide to the DATA_COHERENCY_EXCEPTION Blue Screen of Death Error
- A Guide to the CRYPTO_SELF_TEST_FAILURE Blue Screen of Death Error
- A Guide to the CNSS_FILE_SYSTEM_FILTER Blue Screen of Death Error
- A Guide to the CHIPSET DETECTED ERROR Blue Screen of Death Error
- A Guide to the CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION Blue Screen of Death Error